Seven ‘packages’ in the Fan Quarter include housing, retail and office
December 21, 2021
Seven lots of properties totaling 47 plots in Richmond sold for almost $ 22 million, Commonwealth Commercial Partners LLP announced last week.
The mixed-use properties are located in the Fan neighborhood of Richmond and consist of retail, office and restaurant space, as well as approximately 24 apartments and 267 parking spaces.
Eck Enterprises LLC, based in Richmond, sold the properties to Carolina Capital Real Estate Partners, based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Kit Tyler, senior vice president at CCP, and Tucker “Nash” Warren, senior partner at CCP, represented the seller in the sale of three contracts that closed on December 15th.
The sale includes the following packs:
- 1118 W. Main St. – 0.367-acre, 7,367-square-foot office building leased to the Virginia Sexual & Domestic Violence Action Alliance
- Ensemble 1201 W. Main St. – 0.862 acres, 20,052 square feet, 19 retail and office spaces including Kokonut Grill, Uptown Color, Greenbriar Cafe and Coffeehouse and Fan Guitar and Ukulele
- Ensemble 1301 W. Main St. – 0.532 acres, 12,649 square feet, four apartments and seven retail / commercial spaces to include Laser Sport & Spine Rehab, Experimax, Uptown Gallery and City Dogs
- Ensemble 1306 W. Main St. – 0.544 acres, 19,302 square feet, eight office / commercial spaces, including VCU Rehabilitation, Research and Training Center and Knopp Nutrition LLC
- Lot 1401 W. Main St. – 0.858 acres, 36,267 square feet, 13 apartments, five commercial spaces to include Gold’s Gym, Turning Basin Capital Partners and State Farm Insurance
- Lot 1419-1435 W. Main St. – 0.712 acres, 20,011 square feet, six commercial spaces including Hair The Salon, Tom McGrath’s Motorcycle Law Group, Viridiant, 20/20 Real Estate and InterActive Financial Marketing Group LLC
- Lot 1420-1430 W. Cary St. – 0.749 acres, 16,920 square feet, 11 townhouses
- Lot 1508-1516 W. Main St. – 0.304 acres, 6,896 square feet, four office / commercial spaces, including the Reynolds Gallery
The properties are part of Eck Enterprises’ downtown portfolio, which includes over 100 properties in an area of 10 blocks along West Main and West Cary streets. CCP maintains the list of all properties in the portfolio.